For businesses across numerous different industries, controlling who can access their property is an essential way to ensure the safety and security of customers, employees, and assets. This is particularly true for businesses in urban areas, such as parts of Phoenix, that may experience a higher crime rate or large homeless population that leads to individuals loitering near the property.
As specialists in designing, manufacturing, and installing wrought iron fencing and gates for homes and businesses across the greater Phoenix area, DCS Industries crafts custom solutions that cater to each property’s unique security needs. Here are a few key strategies for elevating the security and access control of your business premises:
- Commercial security fencing. A formidable first line of defense, commercial security fencing acts as a deterrent to potential intruders while also serving aesthetic purposes. Wrought iron fencing in particular is not only durable and tough to breach, but it also provides a high level of visibility—maintaining surveillance lines without creating a “fortress-like” appearance. By choosing custom-designed iron fencing, you’re not just investing in security; you’re also enhancing your property’s curb appeal.
- Strategic gate installation. Integrating gates into your fencing provides controlled points of entry and exit. From beautiful decorative gates to rolling gates that allow convenient vehicle access to durable security gates, we offer a range of options tailored to suit your security needs.
- Traffic barrier gates. Another type of gate we offer is the traffic barrier gate, which is ideal for properties that experience a significant flow of vehicles. They are particularly useful in parking lots, garages, and areas where vehicle access needs to be controlled during specific hours. DCS Industries provides a range of barrier gates, including manual options, that can be seamlessly integrated with your existing security measures to provide a comprehensive access control solution.
- Routine maintenance and upgrades. As with any other fixtures on your property, it’s important to inspect your fences, gates, and other security features on a regular basis to ensure they are functioning optimally. For instance, look for bent or broken fence pickets, faulty gate hinges, or malfunctioning latches. Be sure to have any defects fixed promptly, or consult a professional, such as the team at DCS Industries, to determine if replacement is the better option.
- Other security measures. In addition to the right fences and gates, standard security measures such as strategically placed cameras, adequate lighting, and in some cases, security guards, can help keep your commercial property as safe as possible.
With 20 years of experience, the experts at DCS Industries can equip you with a variety of fencing and gate solutions to fortify your commercial property with elegance and efficiency. Contact us today for a free estimate!