Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Fence and Gate Installation
While having a professional install your fences and gates is a convenient way to save time and effort, handling the installation yourself may yield significant cost savings.
DIY Fence and Gate Installation
For residential and commercial properties alike, the right fences and gates can enhance security, privacy, and aesthetic appeal. While having a professional install your fences and gates is a convenient way to save time and effort, handling the installation yourself may yield significant cost savings.
At DCS Industries, we are pleased to offer the option of do-it-yourself (DIY) fence and gate installation for our customers. As with our other fencing and gate services, we design, manufacture, and powder coat premium-quality wrought iron components at our Phoenix facility. These components are then available for purchase and installation by the customer, including residential or commercial property owners, contractors, and other fence and gate companies. DCS Industries will fabricate the fencing and gate components in order to suit different needs, size requirements, and style preferences.
DIY Wrought Iron Fences
Whether you are seeking greater security or you simply want to add a splash of style to your property, the natural elegance and durability of wrought iron makes it an excellent option for fencing. When you order wrought iron fencing from DCS Industries for DIY installation, your selection may be customized with the following options:
- Powder coat strength. Electrostatic powder coating is an innovative technique of finishing wrought iron that is resistant to chipping, cracking, fading, or peeling—even when exposed to harsh conditions. We offer standard, double, or triple powder coating for all of our wrought iron products, as well as the option of galvanization—or a zinc coating that protects the iron from rust for at least a 10-year warranty period.
- Powder coat color. Our wrought iron fences may be finished in a variety of colors, including bronze, beige, black, white, and rust brown.
- Panel size. We will provide 8-foot, 10-foot, or custom-sized fencing panels depending on your needs.
Ready to order a stylish and sturdy wrought iron fence for DIY installation? Simply download and complete our order form!
DIY Gate Installation
At DCS Industries, we offer several different series of gates to suit different styles and budgets. Gates from the following series are available for DIY installation:
- Phoenix Series. These budget-friendly gates have an understated, seamless appearance, with wooden slats enclosed by a wrought iron frame.
- Elite Series. Gates in the Elite Series offer the ideal blend of elegance and simplicity, with sleek wooden slats enclosed by wrought iron.
- Mesa Series. With a gradual arch, composite wood, and striking wrought iron, our Mesa Gates offer a simple yet elegant look that will enhance the style of any property.
- Deco Series. Gorgeous Deco Series gates are made of high-quality composite wood and topped with decorative wrought iron scrolls and gentle arches.
In addition to choosing from these unique gate styles, our customers may select a variety of powder coat colors, latching mechanisms, and slat materials, including natural cedar, rustic composite cedar, and composite redwood.